DOS AND DON'TS
- Post, only in English, items that are CLEARLY relevant to Leadership.
- Always be kind, respectful, professional, and constructive. Your postings will receive proper attention.Management will monitor discussions and those deemed as self-promotional, networking invites, personal introductions, requesting jobs, or holiday greetings, and/or not related to leadership will be deleted.
- Make sure you credit where credit is due. Never infringe on intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
- We encourage "Discussions" on The Leader Campus, but the entry must be in question form. So please think and word your questions carefully. Avoid, in general, postings that are trivial, pointless, self-promotional, and/or overly political. Postings will be reviewed by management and those deemed improper will be removed.
- Commercial postings must be specially authorized by the management. Please contact Mel Wildermuth for information.
- You may include a link in your posting. However, you must ask a clear question. Members should be able to answer your question without accessing the link.
- Post job offers, only under the LinkedIn Group's job tab or through the Recruiting pages.
- When on LinkedIn, comply with the LinkedIn User Agreement.